Saturday, May 21, 2011

Loc Extensions Install-April 2011


BEFORE

I went to see my Loctician a week before my scheduled appt for a consultation. After being Natural for 4 years....I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision.

The consulation included prepping my hair instructions prior to the appt and a tester Loc Extension to get a look and feel and to do a "test drive."


I was told to bring Afro Kinky Human Hair by Beverly Johnson with me  for the appt. I wanted my hair lighter so I selected  hair color 4/30. I got several packs.


AFTER

I deep conditioned my Natural Hair with Motions Protein Conditioner Treatment.  Followed by a hot oil treatment for extra moisture.  I arrived to my appt with a 'Fro...and walked out with Loc Extensions...so natural looking.  My Sister said that it looked like I have been locing for YEARs!!! What a great compliment!

So now...when folks ask me how long I've been locking?...I simply say "5 years!"

Thanks Sis!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Jay. And I will tell you AGAIN...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your locs. They are simply beautiful. Pls compliment (um your loctician?) not sure if she's a loctician or not but pls let her know she did a fantastic job. The fish tail braid looks really cute too.

    Trina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay!
    I just showed my son the pic of your locs and he really likes them. He has been talkin about growing them for some years now. But it really not feeling the stages you have to go thru growing your own. LOL. So I said..well check this out. Take a look at Jays. He said oh yea, I remember her. :-)
    We both love your locs. And I know you are loving them even more.

    Have a good day sis.
    TrinaMo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can these be removed to find your own natural hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im sure the loc extensions can be removed if you want to take them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Your Comments...Jay