Saturday, May 21, 2011

FINALLY!!!

My Natural Hairstyle Journey is over! I've finally discovered the style, color and hair to end the search of my Natural Hair Journey that began 4 years ago. No more Twists and Twist Outs, Bantu Knots, Braids and Braid Outs....No More! Praise the Lord.  What a rollercoaster ride I've been on just to arrive to the style I swore I'd never wear! 

Locs....or more commonly known as "Dreadlocks." I dont use the latter word...so hence my newfound Journey down a new path...my last path...a Journey of Loc Extenstions...Yay! .....And let the Church say AMEN!


A couple of photos from my Natural Hair Journey...in 2010!!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jay,

    When I was in my later 20s my mom decided to loc her hair. She took the long way by twisting them herself which was time consuming, but I always admired her freedom to be who she wanted to be regardless to whether or not it was fashionable. Good luck

    Zu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your locs are sooo pretty.

    Zu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Your Comments...Jay